We are looking forward to our 13th annual All Saints' World Mission Golf Classic that will be held on Friday, October 20th at the Waterchase Golf Club! Check-in opens at
11:00 a.m. and the games begin at 12:30 p.m.
Ways you can support the All Saints' Golf Classic:
- Sign up to be a player or organize a team! Go to www.allsaintsgolfclassic.com to register. Join us for a day of good food and great fun.
- Sign up to be a sponsor! We have various levels starting at $350.
Go to www.allsaintsgolfclassic.com. Your donation will go a long way in supporting our Outreach and Mission projects.
- Set up: 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Help transport items to the golf course: 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Registration: 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Be a Par 3 Prize Hole observer: 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Mid-day clean up and prep for the afternoon: 12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Help post-tournament and final clean up / transport items back to church:
4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Donate items for Raffle Prizes or contact local businesses for in-kind donations
- Help write thank you notes to Sponsors
Questions? Steve Fleming can be contacted at 817-929-2718 or